Super Ginseng Sanqi - 90 capsules
North American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) is a perennial plant in the ivy family that is native to eastern North America and has a long history of use by the Native North Americans. Because of its adaptogenic, immunomodulatory, anti-cancer, cardiovascular, and energy-boosting effects, it is one of the most popular herbs incorporated into Traditional Chinese Medicine.
In Chinese, the San Qi herb is also commonly called Tian Qi. This plant is also known as Tienchi ginseng, Panax notoginseng and Panax pseudoginseng. San Qi contains more than two hundred phytonutrients (plant chemicals) – including antioxidant flavonoids, cyclopeptides and saponins. This plant is purported to promote the health of the immune system and the cardiovascular system.
In traditional Chinese medicine, this herb is used to reduce swelling, improve pain, tonify the blood and is applied topically to wounds to stop bleeding. Chinese herbalist Li Shizhen of the Qing dynasty referred to it as “the king of all herbs” and gave it the name Jinbuhuan which translates to “Not Even Exchanged for Gold”.
- Used in Herbal Medicine as supportive therapy for the promotion of healthy glucose levels
- American ginseng is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve nervousness (as mild sedative)
- American ginseng is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve nervous dyspepsia / to help digestion in cases of nervousness and/or stress
- Used in Herbal Medicine as an adaptogen to help maintain a healthy immune system
- Sanqi is traditionally used in Chinese Medicine to dissipate blood stasis, reduce swelling and relieve pain
Suitable for People who:
- looking to strengthen their immune system
- looking to boost their liver protection
- have high blood pressure
- looking to improve blood circulation
- have high blood sugar
- have diabetes (consult a health care practitioner prior to use)
American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius, Root) … 250mg
San qi (Panax notoginseng, Root) … 250mg
Direction for use
Take 2 capsules, 2 times daily.
Cautions and Warnings
(1) If you are taking blood thinners, or digoxin, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. (2) If you have diabetes, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. (3) If symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. (4) If you are taking prescription medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. (5) If you have serious or major conditions, any type of acute infection, deficiency or excess, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
NPN (Natural Product Number)
We take care of your satisfaction. We are working hard with all our brands and partners to provide you high quality products that are 100% natural and biological. We believe that we should not compromise your health and your environment!
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to reach us.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.