American Ginseng Powder - 120g
North American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) is a perennial plant in the ivy family that is native to eastern North America and has a long history of use by the Native North Americans. Because of its adaptogenic, immunomodulatory, cardiovascular, and energy-boosting effects, it is one of the most popular herbs incorporated into Traditional Chinese Medicine.
North American ginseng has been widely studied and has been shown to have several beneficial effects. It has been shown to promote the regulation of blood sugar levels in diabetics and is successful in preventing influenza infection in the elderly. It has also been studied for its ability to enhance libido and sexual performance, although the exact mechanism of action is not yet understood. Recently, the University of Hong Kong identified North American ginseng as having anti-inflammatory effects as well.
Suitable for People who:
- Used for stress, to boost the immune system, and as a general tonic and stimulant.
- Health benefits of ginseng include disease fighting properties. Ginseng is used to treat circulatory problems, asthma, bronchitis and altitude sickness.
- have high blood pressure
- looking to improve blood circulation
- Good for overall cardiovascular health.
- Used for treating several brain conditions. It can even slow down the progression of Alzheimer’s; stimulates the nerves; enhances memory and concentration.
100% Pure North American Ginseng (Powder) … 120g
Direction for use
Take 1-3 gram(s) daily.
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant
NPN (Natural Product Number)
We take care of your satisfaction. We are working hard with all our brands and partners to provide you high quality products that are 100% natural and biological. We believe that we should not compromise your health and your environment!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.