Wild Bee Propolis - 240 softgels
For more than two thousand years, propolis has been used as an antiseptic, antimicrobial and detoxifier, treating both humans and livestock.
Propolis consists mainly of resins exuded from leaf buds and the bark of certain trees. These resins are collect by honeybees and are then mixed with a little wax, honey and enzymes. It’s generally believed that propolis helps to“sterilize”a bee hive, inhibiting the spread of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Ability to calm the symptoms of seasonal allergies
- Considers to stimulate the growth of new tissue in addition to preventing infection
- Many of the organic acids in propolis have long lists of biological activites, including anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiallergic, antimutagenic, antihistamine and spasmolytic actions, and are found in numerous medicinal and armoatic culinary plants
- Propolis has benn reported helpful in treating arthritis, boils, acne, asthma, dermatisis, ulcers, and inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease
100% Brazil Green Bee Propolis … 500mg
Tocopherols Excipient NF
Direction for use
Take 1 softgel, 1 time daily.
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to
bee products, poplar tree products or balsam from Peru.
Consult with a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant
or breast feeding. Consult with a health care practitioner if symptoms
persist or worsen.
Hypersensitivity, such as allergy has been known to occur; in which
case, discontinue immediately.
NPN (Natural Product Number)
We take care of your satisfaction. We are working hard with all our brands and partners to provide you high quality products that are 100% natural and biological. We believe that we should not compromise your health and your environment!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.