Lung Cleanse Supplement - 200 capsules
Deidou Lung Cleanse is a natural procedure designed to detoxify, cleanse and refresh the delicate respiratory linings of the bronchial passages and lungs by purging them of built up environmental toxins, harmful organisms and accumulated irritants.
Cleansing the lungs is something that should be done on a regular basis due to the declining quality of indoor and outdoor air. The toxic air we breathe puts all of our lungs and respiratory tracts in danger. By using our lung cleanse formula on a regular basis you can assist your lungs in cleansing these compounds, which in turn will support normal respiratory function.
Deidou Lung Cleanse can be used for smoker to help clean and protect the respiratory system. Taking Lung Cleanse has been shown to help protect against moderate to severe flare-ups of respiratory symptoms.
Recommend to adults suffering from COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
- Hyssop is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to help relieve excess mucous of the respiratory passages (anti-catarrhal)
- Helps relieve the symptoms of chronic bronchitis
- Thyme is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to help relieve the symptoms of bronchitis and catarrhs of the upper respiratory tract (anti-catarrh)
- Thyme is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve coughs (spasmolytic)
- Fenugreek is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to help relieve excess mucous of the upper respiratory passages (anti-catarrhal)
- Vitamin C is used as an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Ginger is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant and anti-tussive to help relieve bronchitis as well as coughs and colds
Hyssopus officinalis (10.0:1.0, DHE: 1000.0mg) … 100mg
L-alpha-Acetamido-beta-mercaptopropionic acid … 200mg
Thymus vulgaris (4.0:1.0, DHE: 400.0mg) … 100mg
Trigonella foenum-graecum (10.0:1.0, DHE: 1500.0mg) … 150mg
Verbascum thapsus … 100mg
Vitamin C … 50mg
Zingiber officinale (4.0:1.0, DHE: 200.0mg) … 50mg
Direction for use
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner if you have asthma, diabetes,
cystinuria and if you are taking nitroglycerin, antibiotics, blood thinning
medications. Mild gastrointestinal symptoms and low incidences of
seizures have been reported. Do not use if you have primary systemic
L-carnitine deficiency or secondary L-carnitine deficiency for which
supplementation is prescribed/monitored by a healthcare practitioner.
If you have kidney stones, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
May cause allergic reaction.
NPN (Natural Product Number)
We take care of your satisfaction. We are working hard with all our brands and partners to provide you high quality products that are 100% natural and biological. We believe that we should not compromise your health and your environment!
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to reach us.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.