OPC grape seed extract - 200 softgels
Grape Seed Extract contains red grape seed extract, a potent bioflavonoid antioxidant in the polyphenol family. Grape Seed Extract supports collagen integrity, antioxidant status, cardiovascular health, and immunity.
Grape seed polyphenols are known as oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs). There are over 4,000 polyphenols in nature, varying in structure and biological activity. OPC’s have a unique polyphenol structure enabling them to interact with various proteins and enzymes relating to the circulatory system.
In today’s polluted world, a key concern is to protect a child’s developing nervous system. Grape seed polyphenols are very protective to the brain. Grape seed extract also supports antioxidant status and immune function. As a fruit extract, it is very safe for children.
- OPCs help the body produce glutathione, which is the master antioxidant that protects DNA and strengthens the immune system
- Protect soft tissue collagen in the joints and skin from free radical damage and premature aging
- Shown to reduce the risk of skin cancer, improve blood pressure and protect against dementia
- Good for overall cardiovascular health
- The antioxidants in grape seed extract can potentially protect the blood vessels from becoming damaged, which may prevent high blood pressure
- Improving blood sugar control
- Reduced symptoms of PMS
Grape Seed and Skin Extract (80% OPC) … 235mg
Direction for use
Take 1 softgel, 2 times daily.
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant
NPN (Natural Product Number)
We take care of your satisfaction. We are working hard with all our brands and partners to provide you high quality products that are 100% natural and biological. We believe that we should not compromise your health and your environment!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.