Super Seal Oil Complex Omega 3 Formula - 300 capsules
Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health. Source of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and docosapentaenoic acid (DPA) for the maintenance of good health. Source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) to help support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves (for children 1-18 years of age).
SUPER SEAL OIL COMPLEX is made from multiply natural nutrition components. It can decrease risk of arrhythmia, blood clot, growth of atherosclerotic plaque. Improving arterial health and lower blood pressure. It can benefit for middle-aged and older people.
- Source of DHA, EPA and DPA for the maintenance of good health
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
- Seal Oil – source of Omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
- Ginkgo Biloba – improve blood flow to most tissues and organs
- Garlic – prevent atherosclerosis, high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- CoQ10- work at the cellular level to produce energy for metabolism
- Lecithin – for use in the prevention of fatty liver, keeps cholesterol soluble
- OPCs – offers antioxidant protection from free radical damage, may help slow premature aging
- Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant
Harp Seal Oil … 500mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) … 40mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) … 50mg
Docosapentaenoic Acid (DPA) … 25mg
Ginkgo Biloba Extract … 20mg
Oderless Garlic Powder … 20mg
Coenzyme Q10 … 2.5mg
OPC … 20mg
Unbleached Lecithin … 20mg
Vitamin E … 15 IU
Direction for use
Take 1 softgel, 2 times daily
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for high blood pressure, seizures, or protease inhibitors. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have clotting disorders and/or if you are taking blood thinners.
Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
NPN (Natural Product Number)
We take care of your satisfaction. We are working hard with all our brands and partners to provide you high quality products that are 100% natural and biological. We believe that we should not compromise your health and your environment!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.