Herb Spotlight: Lingzhi / Reishi
The lingzhi mushroom is a polypore mushroom belonging to the genus Ganoderma. Its red-varnished, kidney-shaped cap gives it a distinct appearance. When fresh, the lingzhi is soft, cork-like, and flat. It lacks gills on its underside, and instead releases its spores via fine pores. Depending on the age of the mushroom, the pores on its underside may be white or brown.
Ganoderma lucidum is an edible medicinal fungus that has various healing abilities over thousands of years. It been recognized by many as the most coveted of all herbs. The China name for ganoderma or lingzhi, means “spiritual potency”, while the Japanese name as reishi, can be translated as “King of Herbs”.
Lingzhi has been recognized as a medicinal mushroom for over 2000 years, and its powerful effects have been documented in ancient scripts. In the Supplement to Classic of Materia Medica (502-536 AD) and the Ben Cao Gang Mu by Li Shin-Zhen, which is considered to be the first pharmacopoeia in China (1590 AD; Ming dynasty), the mushroom was attributed with therapeutic properties, such as tonifying effects, enhancing vital energy, strengthening cardiac function, increasing memory, and antiaging effects. Lingzhi acts to replenish Qi, ease the mind, and relieve cough and asthma, and it is recommended for dizziness, insomnia, palpitation, and shortness of breath.
Lingzhi mushrooms contain a wide variety of bioactive molecules, such as terpenoids, steroids, phenols, nucleotides and their derivatives, glycoproteins, and polysaccharides. Mushroom proteins contain all the essential amino acids and are especially rich in lysine and leucine. The low total fat content and high proportion of polyunsaturated fatty acids relative to the total fatty acids of mushrooms are considered significant contributors to the health value of mushrooms. Polysaccharides, peptidoglycans, and triterpenes are three major physiologically active constituents in Lingzhi, they are reported to exhibit a broad range of bioactivities, including anti-inflammatory, hypoglycemic, antiulcer, antitumorigenic, and immunostimulating effects.
Daily Blooming Lingzhi (Ganoderma) Spore Oil Granules is one of the best lingzhi product available at medicaherbal.com.
Ganoderma spores are the seeds of the ganoderma lucidum. When ganoderma lucidum reach its maturity, the spores are ejected from ganoderma shells. Each ganoderma spore measures only 4-6 microns, it has a vital biological, double-walled structure and is surrounded by an outer hard chitin cellulose, which is difficult for human body to absorb for best result. Only shell-broken ganoderma spore granules can be digested and absorbed by the body.
Ganoderma Spore Powder Granules are richer in naturally beneficial compounds — such as polysaccharides, triterpenes, and selenium — than regular ganoderma spore powder. A premium product for those aiming to be at the pinnacle of good health.Daily Blooming Ganoderma Spore Powder Granules, all cultivated from our exclusive partnered ganoderma lucidum plantation, which promised to provide only the best ganoderma to our customers.
What are the differences between Daily Blooming Spore Powder Granules and other brands?
1. Daily Blooming Ganoderma Spore Powder Granules use the best authentic ganoderma lucidum, each individual fungus weight 15 kg, six times heavier than the market generally have to offer (2kg). Because of its huge size, the ganoderma spores has a high amount of nutrients, polysaccharide and triterpenes.
2. Daily Blooming uses only the first wave of spores (first 50 days), which contains highly enriched active ingredient.
3. Daily Blooming Ganoderma Spore Powder Granules uses patented low-temperature extraction technology, so its ganoderma spore products are odorless, with the unique aroma of ganoderma spore.
4. Daily Blooming Ganoderma Spore Powder Granules use pure water granulation method and a low temperature air drying method, which maximize the retention of a biologically active substance, thus not being destroyed by using the traditional high heat method in the process.
5. Daily Blooming Ganoderma Spore Powder Granules containing 2.2% of polysaccharide, 12% of triterpenes much higher than similar products in the market.
6. Daily Blooming Spore Powder Granules can be easier taken by many consumers due to its no stickiness and packaging.